Questions & Answers
Answers to the most asked questions
- Why when I export a complete list, the number of contacts is higher than the number of subscribers to whom I send my newsletters?
- How do I export my active subscribers list?
- Why can't I create a new list ("Create new" button)?
- Why does the volume of contacts imported into Symplify is different from the volume of contacts in my excel (or .csv) list?
- How do I have the year automatically displayed at the bottom of my email?
- While trying to check a segment in the test section, I arrive with a different volume when I test in the top part and the bottom part. Why are the subscribed volumes different?
- How to personalize content with data from the purchase history?
- Why can't I get the API to work with the provided token?
- Why didn't my import work when I uploaded my file in the right folder on our SFTP?
- Why is our destination URL unsecured on our email and/or dynamic web when our SSL certificate is activated?
- How to replace the DNS entry of type A Record by the DNS entry of type CNAME?
- Why are the colors in my email different in Dark Mode?
- How can I view the "view as a web page" of my old campaigns?
- Is it possible to add a special font (Google Font) to emails in Symplify?
- Why is it that when I click "send" to deploy my email, the loading bar shows me the total number of subscribers on my list, but I used a segment to send my email to only a portion of my list?
- What are the fonts to use in an email for optimal rendering?
- How can I view campaigns sent more than a year ago?